Tenants of Faith
The Bible is the mind of Christ and is the inspired, the only infallible and authoritative Word of God. There is one God manifested in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The reality of Satan and his present control over unregenerate man does exist. Christianity is based on the following:
- The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, and His virgin birth.
- His sinless life.
- His miracles.
- His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood.
- His bodily resurrection.
- His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
- His personal return in power and glory as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
- The fall of man and his lost estate, which make necessary a rebirth through confession and belief in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The reconciliation of man to God by the substitutionary death and shed blood of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- The resurrection of believers unto everlasting life and blessing in Heaven, and the resurrection of unbelievers unto everlasting punishment in the torments of Hell.
- The present supernatural ministry of the Holy Spirit who bestows the spiritual gifts of: the word of wisdom, the word of knowledge, faith, gifts of healings, working of miracles, prophecy, discerning of spirits, various kinds of tongues, interpretation of tongues, in and among believers on the earth since the day of Pentecost and continuing until our Lord's return.